Dr. Liu Side is the professor of internal medicine, chief of department of Gastroenterology, Nanfang Hospital Southern Medical University. Dr. Liu Side has long been engaged in the clinical diagnosis and treatment and scientific research of early colorectal cancer. He is an expert in the endoscopic minimally invasive treatment of gastrointestinal lesions, and has rich clinical experience in the endoscopic resection of gastrointestinal polyps and early cancers. He developed the technique of endoscopic reversed mucosal resection (REMR), which can resect lateral developing tumors of the very low rectum and perfectly preserve the anus, and has won the first prize of Guangdong Science and Technology Progress Award in 2017.
• Deputy secretary general of Chinese Society of Digestive Endoscopy (CSDE)
• Lead of the colorectum group, Chinese Society of Digestive Endoscopy (CSDE)
• President of Guangdong Society of Liver Diseases
• President of Gastroenterology Branch, Guangdong Medical Association (GDMA)
• President of Oncology Endoscopy Committee, Guangdong Anti-Cancer Association (GACA)
• Editorial board member, Chinese Edition of GUT
• Editorial board member, Chinese Edition of GASTROENTEROLOGY