Prof Kwong Ming Fock
Emeritus Consultant, SingHealthMBBS, M.Med (Int Medicine), FRCP (Lond & Edin),FRACP, FAMS, AGAF, FACP, FACG, FASGE
· Clinical Professor, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore
· Adj Professor of Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore
· SingHealth Emeritus Consultant
· Counselor of APSDE
· Member of the WGO Guidelines Committee. (current)
· Inaugural Master Academic Clinician Award (2021)
· Chairman of Medical Board (CMB) of Changi General Hospital (1999 – 2007)
· Senior Consultant, Office of the Director of Medical Services, Ministry of Health (Dec 2007 - November 2015)
· Master,, Academy of Medicine Singapore (Institutions of Public Character [IPC] Organisation) 2008 - 2010
· Group Chief Risk Officer, SingHealth (2009 – 2012)
· President Asia Pacific Digestive Week Federation (APDWF) (2010 – 2014)
· Board Member, MAX Healthcare Institute Ltd (2011 – 2016)
· Authored more than 180 papers and presented at numerous Gastroenterology conferences/seminars
· Gastric cancer, functional dyspepsia
· Healthcare related issues – Healthcare in Singapore: The Present and the Future
· WGO Distinguished Lecturer Global Lecturer Lecture in Bangkok (APDW) : “Cancers in Asia and the Impact on Global Burden of Cancers” (2012).
· 5th Chelvam Memorial Lecture, 2009 organised by the Malaysian Society of Gastroenterology and Hepatology: “Bleeding GIT, HP & Dyspepsia – Perspectives from the AP Consensus” (2009).
· Lecturer at Pinit Kullavanijaya Lecture at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok: “Consensus on Gastric Cancer in Asia-Pacific Region” (2007).
· Seah Cheng Siang Memorial Oration at the Gastroenterological Society of Singapore conference in 2007: “Acid Related Diseases: Have we triumph over them all?”